Monday, November 17, 2008

4th Annual Sky Top Trip

This year we went to Sky Top with our friends Sean and Stacey Weiland. Our trip was over a month ago, but I have to go in sequence of events! They are in our community group and we love spending time with them! Stacey is in Physical Therapy Assistant classes and will graduate in a week!! And Sean works at Guardian, where he does stuff I still don't quite understand. The girls also adore them, so it was fun to share a family tradition with them. It was a windy day, but there were lots of apples to be picked. It was really busy, and even though we had to picnic on our coats because I forgot a blanket, we had a good time and got some yummy apples, cider and apple butter. 




Kate took this one! Not too bad!


Sean and Kate trying to reach some good apples.


Nancy enjoying her first apple not peeled or diced. She cried when we took it away.



Kate, making a Ryan face.

No comments: