I haven't posted many pictures lately. I'm too impatient to choose and upload. While the posts may be about what funny things the girls are saying these days, it greatly underestimates how often I pull out the camera to capture them and the other little moments of our daily life. Here are a few snippits from August to now. And by "now", I mean up until 2 weeks ago when strep throat turned our home upside down for a couple of weeks. All I want to say right now is that October 2010 has been an overwhelming month. More on that later. Maybe.
August 16 was Kate's first day of 2nd Grade. Her teacher is Mrs. (Katherine) Hawkins. I knew I'd like her the first time we met her: she told Kate, "we Katherines have to stick together."
An army of brushes, compliments of Nancy Rose.
When Kate is at school, I try and be intentional about my time with Nancy. This morning was lunch wearing dress up clothes and eating in the fort in front of the tv.
Thomas gets plenty of attention, even though it's not always from me.
Weekly trips to Michael's, Hobby Lobby and AC Moore began in August as well.
We took a quick trip to Sky Top in August, just to get apples for jelly & apple butter. This picture captures who these girls really are....
Minute to Win It games with our Community Group. Could you stack 3 golf balls on top of each other in 60 seconds? Mark Clark can, in less than 15!!
Ryan and I celebrated his 31st Birthday in Tiger Town. Horrible game. We still had a blast, and even got to tailgate with our friends the Bolings.
We found an old birthday present for Nancy under our bed. Totally forgot to give her the hippity hop in February, but pulled it out on a day when boredom was threatening to bring the house down. Hippity hop to the rescue!
No comments:
Post a Comment