![]() |
| Photo courtesy: Mantas Ruzveltas |
In all of this sneering and whispering that looms large in my scope, I have realized the one multitudinous thing that I must attend to, without delay or hesitation, is my sin. How do I do that, when I have multitudinous responsibilities, obligations and entitlements to chase? How do I urgently and consistently "make every effort to supplement my faith"?
I must spend time in the Word. I must, must pray. It is not easy, this carving out of time. I am a list genius, making up things to do to avoid what needs to be done. And more often than not, what needs to be done is nothing. Rest. Sit. Play. Look. Simple, but so very difficult for me.
I could write a multitudinous amount of words and thoughts about this monotony that threatens to overtake me and my relationship with God. One day I may just do that. But right now, I have other things to do....

No comments:
Post a Comment