there are so many things I love about this video! My two favorites though: 1. Never let anyone compare you to any popular sitcom of the 90's where a particular woman's dance with a common household cleaning item became famous because you are so way better than that! And 2. Kate reminds me so much of Emma in this because they are first children who really take this for real. Love it! Okay, I have to add a three, Thomas was just edibly cute too! Love you girl!
2 comments:
there are so many things I love about this video! My two favorites though: 1. Never let anyone compare you to any popular sitcom of the 90's where a particular woman's dance with a common household cleaning item became famous because you are so way better than that! And 2. Kate reminds me so much of Emma in this because they are first children who really take this for real. Love it! Okay, I have to add a three, Thomas was just edibly cute too! Love you girl!
love this. lily scout keeps saying again, again. i love your family. thanks for making me laugh.
Post a Comment