Friday, January 18, 2013

Bangs



Here in Greenville, we have had 4 days of solid rain. Boring, steady, gray rain. Last week was 75 degrees, and the daffodils started popping out of the ground. This week, rain. What does this have to do with bangs? Everything. 

I have bangs for the first time since I was 15:





Incriminating, I know.

I like to think that my new 'do is reminiscent of one actress on a currently favorite tv show, especially since my hair randomly went curly in my early 20s:








But usually, when I catch a reflection of myself in the grocery store window, the only time I have the opportunity to check myself out all day, I am always surprised to see that my hair, in fact, looks nothing like Jess's hair. Surprisingly disappointed.

Often I forget I have bangs, until the weather reminds me. 

This week, with our 4 days of wet weather, I was reminded what rain does to bangs, especially bangs that are attached to curly hair: 






Today's forecast is sun. Everyone will be thrilled, especially Bill, who helps me carry my groceries to the car. 

2 comments:

Joey Espinosa said...

Wait. Are you saying that Lord of the Rings guy has bad hair? Because I think he's kind of sexy. In a bro-mance kind of way, of course.

Julia said...

Faramir...nice, Molly.