Sunday, July 20, 2008

A New Era

It is the dawn of a new era for the Burns Household. We have joined the rest of what seems to be the entire world and have gotten a new computer and DSL. I saved my hard-earned money from calligraphy jobs to buy our computer. What should we name it?


Within one week, Nancy has discovered the fascinating visualizer on iTunes. She gets very sad when her viewing time is cut short. Kate prefers to spend most of her time on the My Little Pony website, watching webisodes of DVDs we already own. And I have horrible Pony songs in my head when I wake up in the mornings.
Now for all of you, far and near, who have never laid eyes on our children, here they are:

Kate will be 5 in August.

Nancy is 17 months old.
More to come.....


10 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! It's fun and addictive all at the same time. Glad you have a blog. I will love reading it! Nancy is so cute crying about iTunes.

The Carsons said...

Yeah! Isn't it great to have quick internet access?!! Changed my life. I'll be checking in on you. Precious pics of the girls, too.

Marijke said...

Kudos to you!

Kristin said...

Oh fun! Molly won't be a figment in my historical imagination any more, and I"ll get to see little Molly and little Ryan growing up! However, I refuse to join you in blog world for now. Thanks for doing it, you'll be added to my reader! love you girl! kristin seaver

Jones Family said...

Yay! Aren't you loving your Mac!! They are wonderful! Look forward to your continued blogging!

Tootie said...

Well, welcome, welcome! Your girls are so adorable. I'll check in regularly! And I'm looking forward to more phone time with you in the future. Call anytime! (I'm up Late AND Early, coincidentally)Love, Shin

Mary said...

check out my dedication to y'all on our blog- welcome burns fam-

Amy Dalon said...

Hey Molly and Ryan! Nancy and Kate are so cute. I saw your new blog linked on the Fowlers. We just started blogging recently, too. Our link is:
http://thedalonfamily.blogspot.com/
See you soon!
Amy

Bran said...

wow...i'm excited! so great to see all the girls faces.

woooohooooo!

The Gaymons said...

I have yet to meet little Nancy. But, I loved seeing these fun pictures! Both you and Ryan have little "mini mes" running around the house, huh? They are both adorable!
Congrats on the computer!