We were home for Easter Sunday this year for the first time since Nancy was a newborn. The past 4 years we were at the beach or the lake, not bad places to spend Easter. Here are some of my favorite pics, sans the yummy ham and deviled eggs. I love Thomas's outfit. A dear friend gave it to me shortly after his arrival, and she brilliantly and knowingly bought a 12-18 month size, even though Thomas was only going to be 10 months at Easter. It, of course, fit perfectly. Thank you, friend! Oh, and the rest of the family looks lovely in their Easter comfies. We worshipped Saturday, so I am not even sure I showered. Too much? Oh well.
1 comment:
Love all the updates and pics. I can't believe how big all 3 of the kids are!
I never shower on church days or "lots of things to do days"...just too much extra time. ;)
Post a Comment