Ryan and I decided somewhere after child #2 but before child #3 that if a pack and play is involved, it is not a vacation, but a "trip". We took a wonderful trip during Spring Break with some very special friends. The kids played so well together - correct me if I'm wrong, Kel, but I don't think we had one "sharing" fight? Conversation was great, got some running and walking in, a little reading, some shell searching, and the 10 of us even crowded the smallest restaurant on Edisto for dinner one stormy evening. It was a fun and surprisingly relaxing trip! Thank you, Keevers, and we love you!!
Thomas, first time at the beach. He ate it up. Literally.
Nan and friend!
A quick nap before shell beach
The walk to shell beach, complete with hundreds of crabs and beautiful marsh views.
Happy Beachers!
Yay! Beach!
Kate and "Calahayan"
No comments:
Post a Comment