We went to Charlotte a few weekends ago to visit our friends the Kulps. (actually, since I am finishing this post in September, it was now 2 months ago. To the day.) We love them and love their girls. Mary came in November last year to meet Thomas and the girls had a great time playing and discovering their likes and dislikes. This photo sums up the trip, and the personalities:
This summer was a quick trip, but Ryan was able to join us, and we were even there on a weekend that Dave was preaching. I am very thankful for the opportunity to have seen him preach in several different churches and life stages, especially in light of the journey that God has taken the Kulps on in their marriage. When Mary and I became friends the Fall of 1997, I would have never guessed our kids would be pen pals and playmates. I am, again, thankful for such a gift in her and her family.
Camilla and Nancy. Nan's trying to help Camilla be brave to get in the fountains.
Bennett.
Big girls painting.
Littles play-doughing. Mary has come a loooooong way with this play-doh thing.
1 comment:
haha! you're right! I have :) love you my sweet Molly.
Post a Comment