"Lemme 'splain": It rained for 4 days in a row here in town. Very welcome, considering the drought, but it's hard to stay in for 4 days with 2 kids...especially when I am one of those weird homeschool moms. I am with my kids ALL DAY LONG. We all had the "fever", and Daddy time at the end of the day was so fun because Ryan would be silly with the girls and help them get some energy out and I just got to sit and stare at the wall Goldie Hawn-style in Overboard "bah bah bah bah....". This is the game that Ryan and Kate made up one day and played again recently. It looks cruel, but she actually thinks it's as hilarious as we do. I swear.
4 comments:
Calahan and Harper think that is sooo funny Kate! Not so sure what I think yet....
okay, child abuse!! Hilarious. Don't worry, I promise not to report you. :)
that is so awesome. If we only had a bean bag chair.
by the way, does Nancy play this game? I'd like to see that.
oh my goodness! are you kidding me? he totally nailed her- its a good thing you followed up with the recent video about kate actually liking the game....hilarious!
Post a Comment