Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Age of Greed
Did anyone catch the Today show this morning? Matt Lauer did a segment on the greed of Wall Street. It was so fascinating. Unfortunately, I don't think this "humbling time", as one analyst called it, will be what gives people in our nation heart change. The other analyst kind of points a finger at the Clinton administration as if to say "Thanks a lot for the mess we're in!", and I think it is so interesting that we try and place blame on individuals and groups of people. I do agree that the greed of a few has affected many, and those who were educated took advantage of the general public's insatiable desire for more. Even though crisis after crisis seems to have our country's head spinning, am have peace in knowing that God is not surprised by 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i no longer am able to watch the today show- please post more so i am in touch with the world!
Post a Comment