Coconut Lime Verbena lotion from Bath and Body Works is one of my favorite scents. Not because I am the type of girl that dreams of sunny days on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere drinking a lime-y girl drink on the beach - if they could put Florence (Italy, not SC) in a bottle I'd buy it); it's mainly because I don't encounter coconut or lime or verbena during the day, and it's nice to smell something besides dirty diapers, dirty dishes or a dirty dog. It also comes in handy for keeping me from smelling like a dirty dog.
Apparently Nancy thought that not enough of my stuff is covered in spit up, kitchen, or doggy smells and stains. Isn't anything sacred? I wonder if she's trying to tell me something.
At least I don't fit in the potty.
2 comments:
OH NO! Hahahaha! I was just thinking about you...just wondering how you were doing and then I see this! What is it with toddlers and putting things in toilets?!!
I do not know what verbena is, but I like the way you write you are what I consider funny, not so much funny weird, funny haha, mostly.
More funny please.
Dave
Post a Comment