Our friends Jenny & Mike Talbott have two little girls, and Nancy and Kate were invited to Elora's 3rd birthday party. The girls hang out on Sundays at the Taylors house while we have small group, and Jenny and Mike go to church Saturday nights with us. Jenny did such a good job making the party fun for the kids - she had water balloon fights and mud pie making, a pinata, and a pool for the kids to play in while the grown ups hung out in the shade. Jenny also has an amazing little veggie garden, and I'll admit I just stood around and peeked under all the leaves at the growing squashes and cucs and things I didn't even recognize! We'll need Jenny's gardening tips if we start our own vegetable garden in the fall! Thanks for inviting us!
Nancy likes to eat the icing straight off the top of the "Cake cake".
No comments:
Post a Comment