Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kate and Mommy Graduate Kindergarten

We had a sweet party time at the Fowler's home on June 10 for Kate, Ella & Abby's Kindergarten graduation. We had hats (obviously) and certificates and a little ceremony where parents told their daughter how proud they are of finishing well. I even got a little congratulations from Ryan for hanging in there.

And no, we're not doing it next year. Kate starts Brushy Creek on August 19!




Graduation Cookie Cake






It was a fun, different, challenging year. The thing that made it a blessing was watching Kate choose to obey happily about staying home; neither one of us was crazy about what God had led us to do! But we got through it together, and I know our relationship is closer because of it. I love that each of these soon to be First Graders are big sisters to little sisters; they have much in common but are all very different little girls, but I hope they will be friends for a long, long time.

No comments: