Glorious Monotony
I'd choose the top one cause I know what fresh eggs look like after eating so many here. Our eggs look almost white when we scramble them.Poll--when you're posting, you'll see some tabs at the top...go to the layout tabthen along the side, select add a gadget. there is a basic one under poll.Hope that made perfect sense. ;)love you, B
Definitely the bottom one! Is it one of Jenny's free range?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'd choose the top one cause I know what fresh eggs look like after eating so many here. Our eggs look almost white when we scramble them.
Poll--when you're posting, you'll see some tabs at the top...go to the layout tab
then along the side, select add a gadget.
there is a basic one under poll.
Hope that made perfect sense. ;)
love you, B
Definitely the bottom one! Is it one of Jenny's free range?
Post a Comment