
What do I do during the day? What do I have to show for my work at home? Why do I really like looking at pretty fabric to hang from our windows, or choosing plants to bring some fresh air into our January house? Why am I so obsessed with making a comfortable, inviting, warm space for our girls to grow and learn and share?
I read this today and just have to say a big "YES!!" This is how I feel about my home. The Nester says it exactly the way I would have wanted to if I even had the time to complete a good thought. But her kids are a bit older than mine, so maybe in a few years, I can hope to at least finish my thoughts. Then later on after that, maybe the laundry. Click on the link to read her thoughts. Maybe it'll make you say "YES!!!"
1 comment:
Nester. Love her ideas and thoughts. :)
Post a Comment