I like collections of things, like books in a series, pens in a set, paint from the same brand, and the entire line of My Little Pony miniatures. I hate having just one of something. The Randomness, it disturbs me for some reason. I like things in chronological order. I like to make lists and mark things off. And yes, if I do something not on the list, I write it down just to mark it off.
Can you hear my sharpie marking "August blog post" off the list?
T, big ball, big belly.
Aunt Nancy, Mo & Kate. Who doesn't love a 3 in 1 celebration!?
The combined age of the celebrated ones. Kate turned 8. I will not disclose the remaining subtrahends.
Nancy Rose pretending to be shy, cuddling up with Uncle Charlie, who welcomed his first grandbaby in August as well! We are efficient, if nothing else.
The Birthday Girls opening presents.
Birthday donuts.
Nan took this one. Not a bad angle, and it's actually a cute photo. Especially considering Kate nor myself are wearing any makeup.
Getting the bags of stuffed animals, pillows and clothes down after 16 days in the attic. Hoping the lice were melted in the August heat.
The girl wanted a pile of donuts for her birthday "cake". Done.
Our wonderful and memorable trip to the American Girl Store in Alpharetta, GA
My surprise Happy 10th Anniversary arrangement from RMB.
Third Grade!!
'Maters. After 3 years of trying, a triumph for me!
Goodbye, Osborns!! We love you!!
T, Everett and CK. Not Calvin Klein. Eatin' dawgs, hangin' out.
Nancy said she was crying because she was going to miss Belle and Lucy so so so so much. I wish I could give her the benefit of the doubt, but unfortunately am privy to her track record.
K4!!
Big boy. Happiest when misbehaving.
Baseball game. Nancy just got the news that since she didn't eat her supper, she doesn't get dessert. Our eldest, the Rule Follower, kinda looks like she's reveling in the justice of her sister's consequence.
Taking in the game with yet another hot dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment