This is me at my Homeschool Mom best. Yes. BEST. Up until a few weeks ago, I was still wondering when the day would come that I would wake up and love it. Then I realized it is March. The seasons have changed 3 times, and we are on week 19 of 26. If I haven't loved it after these 7 months, chances are I'm not gonna. And I'm okay with that.
3 comments:
ok -feel a little silly leaving you a comment while I'm sitting in your house..
too cute - I love how excited Kate got and I LOVED hearing you as a "teacher." Nice job Mrs. Burns.
mols! i love it! look how excited she got! and i love the cast clapping- job well done teacher!
so, you don't love it even after this?! You need to tell me more. I thought this looked pretty fun. What curriculum are you using, Mrs. Burns?
Post a Comment