Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sorry for the Blog-Log

I am way backlogged with blogging. Blog-logged. Like the Navy patent mary janes from Land's End I tried my darnedest to order for Kate for Christmas. Now that Holiday Fair is over (we sold OUT of ornaments!), I'm no longer laid up on the couch nauseous and exhausted (I call October "The Lost Month") and the holidays are done and picked up and swept out to the curb, I am updating all our Fall happenings.

We did do stuff, even though you couldn't tell it by the blog. Most of it is for me to remember a sequence of events (like which family we celebrated Christmas with the year before, what Nancy looked like at her 2nd Birthday, and yes, I really did homeschool Kate and have the pictures to prove it.) I'm hoping I can just list the links to the new posts and you can click on them and browse as you have time. My plan is to start with Christmas stuff and post in order of events, so those will be posted individually soon. Happy New Year!


No comments: