Monday, August 3, 2009

Our New Nepher is Here!

No, I did not misspell. Nepher is a shout to my dear friend Allison Rickard, who 7 years ago told us her new "nepher" was born; it makes me laugh every time I think about it, but I think I am the only one who laughs...I digress.

Spencer Raymond was born July 2 to my brother and sister-in-law! He spent 8 days in the NICU before they were able to take him home, and we are so thankful that he is well now! These are all the pics I have of him so far; shortly after he was born, all 3 of us got sick and had to stay away, then we left for 9 days for Aurora, IL, and now they are at the beach. Hopefully we'll get to hang before the little man can drive. Although I do hear he's enjoying the occasional steak already; like father, like son....



No comments: