Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ryan Turns 30!

Ryan turned 30 on October 2, and the beginning of us being the same age for 58 days. We had a fun steak dinner on the porch on his birthday, and I was so proud of myself for cooking, since I had not cooked much because all food makes me nauseous. The next weekend we reserved a shelter at the park and grilled and had friends come and play and visit. I hope I did him right by his big day, even though he is very easy to please. I felt pretty guilty about feeling sick all the time and not having the energy to "do it up right", like I threatened to before I got pregnant. Luckily we'll have many more birthdays to do it up.

Here's a mini-quasi-public shout out to my man to say I love you, and you are the best thing to me on this earth. I'll bring it at next year's birthday.



Kate and all her friends were just dying to stick their faces in this ginourmous cake.


The birthday boy and "Nanners".



Daddy's annual birthday carrot cake. And 30 candles, of course.



Happy Birthday!!

No comments: